Monday, January 10, 2011

Stand Up And...

Pee.

Yep, pee.

Brennan is just turning more and more into a big boy every day.  Friday evening, he decided he wanted to start peeing standing up like Daddy.  I tried to help him the first time since Daddy was upstairs, but it became obvious really quickly I don't know all the minutia of boy peeing, so we had to enlist Daddy's help the next time. 

I think he's got it now. 

And he just thinks he's the coolest thing ever. (Every time he has to go now, instead of just saying he has to go potty, he says "go potty, stand up."  Oh, boy.)

The peeing standing up coincided with getting new snow boots. 

New Snow Boots

I don't know if one is connected to the other, be he also thinks he is the coolest thing ever wearing those boots.  There is a lot of peeing and strutting in blue boots going on around here. 

New Boots - Posing with Mommy

I think I need a girl's weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails