Wednesday, June 17, 2009

The New Blog!

I decided over the last couple days that it was time for a new blog. Not that I am giving up the photography blog, but rather adding a more specific family blog. That way I can post silly, possibly out of focus, underexposed, not following "the rules" photos and funny stories over here for everyone interested, without feeling bad about them being on a "photography" blog. Then, on the photo side of the house, I can take as many pictures of fruit, trees, flowers, macros of dirt, or whatever without having to disappoint those of you who are just stopping by to look at Brennan's cuteness.

I will still be posting plenty of pictures on both!! : )

Since we found out that we will be moving to Massachusetts this fall, (not South Dakota anymore for those that aren't up to date on the happenings around here) I thought it would be a good idea to put this together so all of our friends and family can keep track of us. After Brennan was born, I emailed pictures every month, (ok, sometimes it was more than once a month) but I started feeling that not everyone wanted pictures of my kid spamming their email inboxes all the time, so with the blog if you want to see our smiling faces, here we are. If not, well, just don't tell me who you are or it might hurt my feelings! haha!

So here we go! This is the official new home on the web for The Bal Family. And if you want to see what's up with my photography hobby, you can still find me here. Thanks for stopping by.

2 comments:

  1. I am so glad you are doing this blog. It will be nice to be able to keep up with what's happening with you when you move. Sniff, sniff.
    I am use to daily in person updates.
    I miss you already. Marsha
    Oh, by the way, you did a jam-up job with blog.

    ReplyDelete

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails