Thursday, January 27, 2011

Not Much To Say Today

But I thought I would give it a try anyway.  It might be short, since I woke up with a pounding headache. Technically, I guess it's just a continuation of the headache I had yesterday.  Hopefully, we get a a storm soon to blow away the inversion.


Didn't know you were going to get a dose of science while you were here today, did you? : )

In other news, I think the only reason I have a bread box is to hold all the bread butts.  They must multiply in there.  I bought a new loaf of bread yesterday, went to put it in the box, and this is what I found.
1.27.2011 001

While I was at the store buying bread, I also bought Brennan some new markers.  He has been in coloring heaven.  I love that something as little as a box of markers can make him so happy.
1.27.2011 010

Today, we don't have to go anywhere (yay!) so we have some oatmeal cookie baking on the agenda.  I also need to work on our taxes and do lots of laundry (not yay).

But first I need a latte and some advil.

...and maybe a little art therapy with the new markers.  Hey, it works for Brennan. : )

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails