Monday, December 21, 2009

Snow Baby

Last week the temperature outside finally raised into the 30s, so we were able to go outside and play.

SnowBaby - Fun in the Snow
I say play, but it was more like snow standing. It was too deep for Brennan to walk so we just picked him up and moved him from place to place, ha!


SnowBaby - Daddy's Tiny Snowman
The tiny snowman Jason built for us.


SnowBaby - Out back
Snow standing in the side yard.


SnowBaby - Standing in the Front Yard
Snow standing in the front yard.


SnowBaby - Finally Touched It
We finally convinced him to touch the snow. Now we're on the right track!


SnowBaby - Little Feet
Brennan's footprints from snow standing in the front yard.


SnowBaby - King of the Mountain
The king of the mountain! (I'm thinking that if the snow keeps up like this, by February we won't even be able to see the street anymore!)


SnowBaby - I've Fallen and I Can't Get Up
Oh no, I've fallen and I can't get up!


SnowBaby - Safer on the Sidewalk
Yay, back on the sidewalk! I'm free!


I'm sure we'll have many more days to play in the snow. Apparently, once a good coat of snow gets on the ground around here, it pretty much stays until April. I don't know if I'm looking forward to that, but at least we'll have a White Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails