Monday, December 28, 2009

RAWR!

dinosaur shirt
Here's another recent crafty mommy project - Brennan's dinosaur shirt.

Since I have more time to be crafty these days, I've recently started a fascination with embroidering things. I had no idea that embroidery had gotten modern! I found a really cool site, Sublime Stitching, that has some really neat-o patterns. (I love the tag line - "This ain't your Gramma's embroidery!") I even found there's flickr groups dedicated to photographs of embroidered art. Who knew?

I think the next shirt I'm going to make for Brennan is the pirate flag, or maybe the Mom heart tattoo (for Valentine's, how cute!)...or maybe some dishtowels...or a tote...or an apron.

So many options, so many needle pokes and finger calluses in my future.

Hugs,
Heather

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails