Thursday, December 24, 2009

Diggin' Out Some Oldies

I didn't really have anything ready to post here for Christmas Eve, besides pointing out that Jason has to work today for the first time since we've been together. Boo!

But since we can't do anything about that, I was going through my photo uploads I came across some pictures of Brennan that I took back in March. I was surprised to find that I had never blogged about them, so I thought I would share.

On the Playground
I can't believe how much he's grown since then, and how much he's lost his baby-ness.


On the Playground
He thought he was big stuff sitting up there by himself.

On the Playground
Chubby cheeks!

I hope everyone enjoyed them as much as I did. I wonder what else I have hidden in the archives?

Have a wonderful Christmas Eve!

Hugs,
Heather

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails