Saturday, October 15, 2011

Pumpkin Time

Is it pumpkin time yet?
Funny Glasses
That's been Brennan's question every day.  Pumpkin time (aka Halloween) is a pretty big deal this year.  He remembers all the fun stuff we did last year, and can't wait for it to happen again!  We have his costume all ready, he's already got one Halloween treat bag at school, and we have a Fall Festival to go to this evening.  Yay, pumpkin time!

The anticipation is even worse because we put up our Halloween decorations over the weekend.  It's looking all kinds of festive around here!

Here's our mantel this year.  Most of it is the same as last year, except those pumpkin trees on the ends.  I found those at the Target Dollar Spot, AKA: The $2.50 Can't Walk Away Without Buying 4...5...6... Things Which Makes it at least the $10 Spot.  Or is that just me?
Halloween Mantel

These pumpkin wands are new.  I saw this Pumpkins on a Stick post over at Sweet Something Designs, and I  had to cute-ify some for myself.
Pumpkin Wands

Boo-tiful Desk
Desk

The iron piece above our TV.
Living Room

Big Tray o' Pine Cones
Tray o' Pinecones

The Front Door
Halloween Door

Entry Cabinet
Entry Cabinet
That tree has already hit the floor.  : (  We've had the windows open and a wind gust took it down.  Now the base is full of rocks. : )

Entry Mirror
Entry Mirror
Brennan and I had fun making the little ghosties this year.

Pantry Door
Felt Banner
I made this banner from some felt bags.  I've had the bags for years and it was time they became something useful.  I originally got them for secret pal and boo presents, but they never seem to hold enough stuff.  A couple of cuts and some hot glue, and ta da, now we have a Halloween banner.

The Kitchen Hutch
Hutch

And there you have our Halloween tour.  I left out a couple of areas, but you get the idea.  I bought mums way too early and they are already dead and there are places inside my house that are too cluttered to be photographed for posterity.  I thought I would spare you those scary scenes.  Nice of me, right?

Have a great weekend!


1 comment:

  1. The anticipation is even worse because we put up our Halloween decorations over the weekend. It's looking all kinds of festive around here!
    Valentines Balloons

    ReplyDelete

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails