Tuesday, January 24, 2012

What can I say today...

Today I have a picture to post, but not really much to talk about.  I'm sure as I type something will come up.  I can't guarantee it will be profound, but it will be something.

Here's my picture of the day...well, so far.  I downloaded my camera memory card earlier thinking there weren't very many pictures on there. Not very many = 81.  ...And that's since Sunday evening.  And we've pretty much just been hanging out around the house.  Hello, my name is Heather, and I am a photo-holic. : )

Morning Coffee & Reading

Like my new coffee mug?  I found it at Paper Source.  I ordered Brennan's valentine cards from there and couldn't resist it's cuteness.  I will show you Brennan's valentines when we get them put together.  I'm even contemplating hauling out my sewing machine and making him a shirt to match.  I can still get away with having him wear valentine shirts for a couple more years, right?  I'll take advantage of it while I can.

Speaking of Brennan, (like I don't already do that all the time, ha!) I have been gathering goodies for his birthday.  Remember last year his only request was a party hat?  Well, this year, it's a pinata.  I don't know where the idea came from, but I'll go with it.  While I have mad pinata making skills, ( i.e. 25 penguin pinatas, complete with scarves and hat, that I made with my Mom years ago) I think I will just be buying one and skipping all the mess.  Target has a great star shaped one in their party section.   Oh, and I have to share my cleverness with you. Where am I hiding all of Brennan's birthday presents you ask?  (Just pretend you asked.)  I put them all in Jason's empty dresser drawer! How's that for finding a little silver lining. : )

Let's see, what else.  How about what am I reading on my kindle? (Again, let's pretend you asked.)  Right now I am 74% through Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austen.  With everything going on, I hadn't read any books yet this month.  Gasp!  Last week I was inspired by this post by Lemonade Makin' Mama, and since I had never read Pride and Prejudice before, I thought it would be a good place to start.  I lookied back and also found that it was the #1 book on my 100 books list.  Just maybe this will be the first step to finishing up that list this year.

Well, looky there, how's that for not having much to talk about?  I think it works for me. : )

  

2 comments:

  1. Your blog is adorable and your pictures are fantastic! I'm a new BloggyMoms follower from the January hop. I look forward to your future posts!
    Cheers,
    Tess
    www.inlovebythebeach.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your blog, so cute. New follower from blight moms blog hop. Please visit me at http://grandmasamazingjourney.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails