Tuesday, December 15, 2009

It's a Jungle In Here

St. Nick brought Brennan some Melissa and Doug Animal Magnets. After the excitement of finding his stocking full of toys and candy wore off, these magnets became the most fascinating thing ever.


Magnets on the Refrigerator
First we stuck them all to the refrigerator, you know, the usual place you find magnets.


Magnet on the French Doors
Next thing I know all the magnets have migrated to the back door.


Magnets on the Front Door
...and then to the front door.


Magnets on the Dishwasher
...and then back to the kitchen on the dishwasher.

A few tears were shed during the dishwasher migration. I had no idea that they would all fall off when I opened the dishwasher door. They did. More tears were shed when I tried to help him pick them up. I had no idea that the animals all had a specific spot to be in on the dishwasher. Oh yes, they did.


Magnets on the Freezer
Next, I found these little guys in the laundry room on the freezer.


Magnets on the Milk Jug
And then these characters showed up on the milk can in the kitchen.


Currently, all the animals have made their journeys, and they're back corralled on the refrigerator. I don't think we have too many magnetic surfaces left, but if we do, I'm sure Brennan and his new friends with find them soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails