Saturday, December 19, 2009

Book of Christmas

'Twas the night before Christmas...
This is a page in a book I have called "The Book of Christmas."  The book is very special to me, as it was given to me by my mom several years ago.  I've read the book cover to cover many times, and every year at Christmas time, it gets pulled out, and browsed through again.  It's a beautifully illustrated book that includes all the classic stories of Christmas, the history of Christmas, and different Christmas customs celebrated all over the world.  Being an Air Force family, we celebrate Christmas in a new house every couple of years.  It's sometimes hard to create lasting traditions being in such "temporary" circumstances, but having this book always brings a bit of wonderful nostalgia to our holidays.

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails