Tuesday, July 13, 2010

We're Still Here!

I know, I've been scarce for the last month.  We're still here, we've just been really busy!  We've done lots of travelling, and we've spent lots of time with Nana and Papaw.  They left for the Grand Canyon yesterday, so I should have time to get everyone caught up on our adventures during the past month. 

In addition to spending most of most computer on editing the tons of pictures we have been taking, my computer time has been limited even more in the last several days.  Brennan has decided that it's now cool to get up earlier than Mommy.  The hour that I used to have in the morning before he got up is now out the window. 

Now at just after 6:00 every morning, he gets up, slams his door, and is by the side of my bed telling me he's pee'd and demanding to go downstairs and get some juice.  It's a pretty rude awakening.

I think it's time for Brennan's room to get some room darkening shades.

And just because I hate to post anything without a picture.  He's one of the little man and one of the things he's been up to in the past few weeks.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails