Monday, January 30, 2012

The Deployment Project {Week 3}

I don't have as much to say this edition of The Deployment Project. Overall, this week went a little smoother than the last.  Whew, thank goodness!  Thank you everyone for your comments and emails of support!  I appreciate it so much.

And now on to the pictures.

Day15-Sun

So over the weekend it snowed.  A lot.  Which was in addition to the snow that fell the week before.  Brennan and I shoveled part of the driveway on two different occasions, and both times someone came behind us and finished the job.  I'm not sure who, but thank you so much!  If I ever find out who you are, you have a scrumptious batch of chocolate chip cookies coming your way. : )

Day16-Mon

Our front window is covered with these heart doilies.  They make me happy.  A well spent $1 at the Target Dollar Spot.

Day17-Tue

This week we really didn't have a day that wasn't a Craft Day.  We colored, we cut, we painted, we glued, and we glittered.  I think I need to take a trip to the craft store to get some new goodies.

Day18-Wed

Drip Drop.  I'm not going to tell you how many pictures I took to get those drips.  They are fast!  But look, my perseverance paid off and I got two.  Bonus!

Day19-Thurs

Toon Time.  I love the stripey pajamas with the shark rain boots. : )

Day20-Fri

This is one determined rose bush.  I was rummaging in the garage on Friday and came across this little guy.  We moved to this house in November, so it has been out there all that time with no light or water. I brought it in, and now it's on our dining room table.

Day21-Sat

Brennan has been insisting on doing more and more things "all by himself."  Let's just say toothpaste application has now moved back into the "wait for Mommy to help" category.

xo,

2 comments:

  1. I love the toothpaste on the counter lol. I can't wait until my little gal is old enough to do crafts with me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Karen, Thanks for stopping by. I've just been to your blog. Your daughter is adorable! I love the 365, too. Congrats on making it 4 weeks! : )

    ReplyDelete

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails