Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Hello January

I'm still in a little bit of denial that the new year is here.  Is it really January?  And just where did December go?  It has all just zoomed right on by.  Crazy.

12.31.2011 067

I hope everyone had a wonderful time over the holidays.  Our's was nice; very low key and quiet.  We watched lots of movies, played games, ate lots of yummy food, and just enjoyed hanging out.  The weather did not cooperate and give me snow for Christmas.  Nor has it snowed since then, but I did see on the news that Florida is expecting a hard freeze in the next couple of days.  Weird.  Yesterday we did drive up into the mountains, and there was plenty of snow to see up there.  Snow on the Aspen trees...so pretty.

Christmas 2011

On New Year's Eve I gave up and went to bed before midnight.  I did make it until midnight Eastern time, so I did see the ball drop.  That counts for something, right? : )

The fortune from the first cookie we opened on New Year's Day.  How great is that!  I hope this comes true for everyone.

12.31.2011 070

This week we have lots of appointments and errands on our agenda.  Jason will be leaving for deployment soon, and our time is growing short. : (

Since we have so much going on, I will probably take a blogging break the rest of the week.  I'll be back soon though.  I have lots of crafts, decorating and project ideas in my head, and I just know you just can't wait to hear all about them.

Please keep Jason in your thoughts and prayers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails