Sunday, January 15, 2012

The Deployment Project {Week 1}

The Deployment Project

I decided to start a new photography project.  I'm going to try to take a picture once a day of, well, pretty much just anything that strikes my fancy.  My intent is just to share a little moment of each of our days with Jason while he's away.  It's been awhile since I've done any kind of photography project, so I'm excited!  As for posting the pictures, I already know that daily just doesn't work for me, so I am going to try to post them weekly.

Ok, so here is Week 1.

Day1-Sun.jpg
I didn't take any pictures on the first day, so this is a picture from the day before Jason left.  It was late at night, so it was almost the next day.  Works for me. : )

Day2-Mon.jpg
Brennan showing what he can do with all the new paint brushes.

Day3-Tue.jpg
A sleepy dog.

Day4-Wed.jpg
This guy appeared beside my bed at 2:30 in the morning.  He was scared.  The green light on the smoke detector was freaking him out and the stars on his ceiling weren't glowing anymore.  Poor guy.

Day5-Thurs.jpg
I set a clock for Jason's time and hung it up in the kitchen.  Now we always know what time it is way over there.

Day6-Fri.jpg
One of Brennan's friends at school had a birthday, and he came home with bubbles.  It was warm enough when we got home to go out and play with them, yay!

Day7-Sat.jpg
Morning view from our backyard.


No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails