Friday, January 20, 2012

Ch-Ch-Changes...

If you've been by to hang out at the blog during the last couple of days, you may have noticed it was looking a little crazy.  I think I have that all worked out and taken care of now.

I've been contemplating making some changes, and this week I decided to go ahead and just do it.  The changes aren't just for a random something to do; I do have a plan.  One day all will be revealed. Muhahaha....

So....drum roll please...

The Bal Family blog...
Yellow Header

is now, and will forevermore be known as...
LittleThings
 the little things.

Ok, that's all.  As far as it all goes, the only thing that has changed is the name.  Email subscribers will still get their emails just the same as always, the web address is the same as it always was, and I'll still be posting all the fun stuff I did before.  Whew, that wasn't too bad, now was it?

I hope everyone has a great weekend.  Looks like we're in for a weekend full of snow.


No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails