Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Halloween, A Trip to the Dentist, and a Scaaary Pumpkin

Busy, busy!
This week is flying by on me already, and it's only Tuesday afternoon.  Whew!

I thought I better get the Halloween pictures posted before my attention gets diverted onto something new and exciting it gets too late.  We did take lots of pictures at the farm over the weekend, too, but I'll get to them later.  Taking lots of pictures makes for lots of pictures to edit, and I'm just not ready to tackle that yet.

Before I get to the Halloween pictures, here's a picture of what we were doing this morning.
Dentist
First trip to the Dentist.

Brennan did great!  Everyone was so impressed at how good he did.

He's just a natural.

Oh wait, maybe it was more because we read Elmo Goes to the Dentist about 658 times before his appointment. : )  He was practically telling them what they were supposed to be doing, hee hee.  He does have to go back to have a couple of cavities filled. Bummer. And we found out he has an extra baby tooth.  Weird.  (Bonus, though, for when tooth fairy time comes around, right?)

And one more I just remembered I have to share before the Halloween pictures. : )

Brennan's scaaary pumpkin.
Scaaary Pumpkin
Make sure you draw out the scary.  Sca-a-a-ry.  That's how Brennan says it.  I've never seen a kid so happy with a jack-o'-lantern. : )  He's making his scaaary face to match his pumpkin.

And now on to Halloween.

Brennan picked out what he wanted to be this year.  It was not something I would have ever thought of, but it is just so totally Brennan.

He went as...

the UPS man!
Delivery!
Special Delivery!

Isn't he adorable?
UPS Guy

Everyone LOVED his costume!  He got comments all night about how original his outfit was, and how stinkin' cute he was.  (Of course, I already knew all this, ha!)

Jason had the idea that his candy bag should be a box.
10.31.2011 296
That made it even better.  We thought about it too late to actually do it, but how cute would it have been to decorate his wagon like the Big Brown truck? : )

The UPS man isn't afraid of anything.
10.31.2011 302

And one with Daddy, the cowboy.
10.31.2011 307
(Jason took some pictures of me too, but since they were all of my butt, I deemed them unblogworthy.)

By the end of the night, the UPS man's box was so full that he had to have backup to carry it in between houses, so I think it was a success!

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails