Wednesday, March 30, 2011

We're Baaack!

From our awesome Moab vacation!

Did you miss us? 

Actually most of you probably didn't even know we were gone.  I didn't make a big announcement just in case there are some creepy blog lurkers out there that would get any creepy ideas knowing our house was empty.

We had such a great time!  I have almost 800 pictures that I need to go through, and over the next few days I plan on sharing the best of them with you.  I went ahead and picked a couple of them to share today, because you know I hate a blog post without pictures!

Jeepin'
While we were at Moab, we did some off-roading!  It was so much fun!  Brennan kept saying, "Jeep bouncing!"  Yep, just a little! 

You like the Jeep in the picture?  That's another item I haven't blogged about yet.  It's ours!  A couple weeks ago Jason traded in the truck and now we are official Jeep owners.  Moab turned out to be the perfect place to break it in.  : )


Balanced Rock
Here we are at Balanced Rock at Arches National Park.  If you have never been, I highly recommend a road trip to this area.  Everything around Moab is just so awe inspiring.  I can already tell you the pictures don't do it justice.  I can't even imagine what the pioneers thought when they first got here.  There's really nothing else I've ever seen that even comes close.


North Window
This is the North Window Arch.  It was super windy up there!  I don't know if you can see the death grip Jason has on Brennan, but on the other side of the arch, it was as Brennan said, "A LONG way down!"

So there you go, a little sneak peek of our time away.  Be sure to come back tomorrow to see some more!


No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails