Friday, September 9, 2011

Happy Grandparent's Day!

So, in my last post I said that this post was going to be about our vacation.  But apparently, it's going to be about Grandparent's Day instead. : )  The vacation post got back-burnered yesterday because I had an impromptu date with my house and a Mr. Clean eraser.  It's amazing where dirt (food, paint, crayons, play-doh) shows up living with a 3-year-old, and a slobber-slinging dog! Yuck!  Of course that led to cleaning out the refrigerator and reorganizing Brennan's art cabinet....

But anyway...

Little Man brought these home from school on Wednesday, and now they are on our refrigerator.  I would have mailed them, but he only had one set, so I took a picture.
Grandparent's Day
Happy Grandparent's Day Nanny, Poopah, Ha-wee and Gramma Gremba!  (That would be Brennan speak for Nana, Papaw, Harry, and Grandma Brenda.) : )

He's so funny.
Olive Hands
Some other Brennan-isms of the moment are Hippee, and basketball whoosh.  Hippee is a cross between yippee and hooray, usually said when Daddy gets home. Hippee!  A basketball whoosh is a basketball hoop. I personally like basketball whoosh better myself.

I hope everyone has a great weekend.  We plan on spending lots of time outside enjoying this nice fall-ish weather.
Sunset Tree
Ahhh.  Pretty.

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails