Friday, December 2, 2011

Frame-Worthy

During our October trip to the farm, I was able to catch a couple of what I consider frame-worthy pictures of Brennan.  Believe me, those are becoming few and far between these days.

Usually when I try to get a picture of Brennan he yells "smile," and runs away, or I get one of these looks.

Goofy Smile

Goofy Eyes

Nice, huh?  Just wait until he's older and we pull out the 3-year scrapbook in front of his girlfriend. Ha!

In this one he was just happy to be in the tree.  Such a boy.

Tree_Blog

And in this one I think I asked him if there was a duck on my head or something like that.  Whatever works, right? : )  Though with all the ducks (and duck poop) flying around I couldn't help like feeling I was jinxing myself.  Thankfully, I didn't have any mishaps.

Steps_Blog

I will be ordering some prints soon (and our Christmas cards), so Grandparents please let me know which one you would prefer.


No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails