Friday, April 8, 2011

Spring Starts in March, Right?

I have had this sign hanging on our front door for weeks.  Weeks! 
Spring Please!

I am so ready for Spring!

Just a few things on my "Spring Ready" list:
Brennan asks to wear his sandals everyday.
I have three pairs of new flip flops that haven't seen the outside yet. 
I just gave myself a pedicure.
I have been working on my Jergens Natural Glow tan.
I have lilies to plant, and planters that we keep dragging in and out everyday.


Obviously, Mother Nature just can't take a hint.  That, or she has a mean sense of humor.

This is what was happening yesterday evening.
April 7th, Snowing Again
And this was just the icing on the cake after a gloomy day of rain, sleet, and hail. (There's snow on the forecast through Sunday! boo!!)

But, at least with the snow came a little hope.
Robin in the Tree
Well hello, Mr. Robin!

This little guy and his buddy were hanging out in our yard.
Though, I don't think they looked too happy to be here.
Hello Mr. Robin
"Hmmph...I think we took a wrong turn in Arizona."


Happy Weekend Everybody!

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails