Tuesday, March 6, 2012

The Deployment Project {Weeks 7 & 8}

How about a special treat today?  Seeing that I got a week behind on The Deployment Project posting, I'm going to post two weeks at once. Is that a treat? I'm going to just pretend that it is. :)

We've been doing pretty good. The weather has been up and down, thankfully nothing like some parts of the country have been getting though.  Late last week we were shoveling snow, and today it is 61 and I have the doors open. I'm sure the warmth won't last, but we're enjoying the fresh air while we can.

Day43-Sun
Brennan's last day being three.

Day44-Mon
I'm sure your tired of seeing this picture, as I have shared it in a post or two already. I told you it was my favorite. :)

Day45-Tue
Jason is a bit of a fan of history. If you know him, you realize that is an understatement, so when I found the actual colors of Mount Vernon, I had to get them.  There are so many colors! So now, as long as I stick to the swatches, I can paint any piece of furniture I want, right Honey?

Day46-Wed
She apparently thought we left that stool there just for her.

Day47-Thurs
Our sink has a hole for a soap dispenser.  There is no dispenser, so it's just covered with a circular plate.  The  plate isn't attached to anything, it just sits on top.  Once Brennan figured out that he can just take it right off, the fascination began with what was in that hole.  I tried to explain he's just seeing the stuff under the sink, but in his mind there is some great treasure waiting to be found down there.

Day48-Fri
Swim trunks in the bathtub? Why not?

Day49-Sat
One of Brennan's birthday presents was a star projector.  We have astronomy shows every night.

Day50-Sun
Apparently, me taking a shower this morning was a bad idea.  While we were upstairs, Chloe was downstairs doing this.  Brennan found hiding in the curtains much more fun that cleaning up the big mess.

Day51-Mon
One of Brennan's presents from Grandma Brenda.  Who is that masked Little Man?

Day52-Tue
Living with a boy...  I made my latte this morning, and didn't realize until I was finished that Brennan's Battlebot was right there overseeing the whole thing. Just part of the scenery around here.

Day53-Wed
This is our newest fun project; growing grass in this little froggie pot.  Brennan checks it every day to see if it's grown. :)

Day54-Thurs
Brennan loves Play-Doh. I love that he loves playing with it, but I do sometimes feel the aggravation of Play-Doh outweighs the fun.  Don't get me wrong, I loved it as a kid, too, but as a Mom, I can't say I'm a big fan.  It's a mess, the containers are hard to open, and the tools it comes with either don't stay together or are hard for a 4-year-old to use. Anybody else feel this way?

Day55-Fri
My roses went kaput, so when I saw these tulips at the store for $4, they just had to come home with me.  I love the cheeriness they bring to the kitchen.

Day56-Sat
Brennan checking to see if Daddy's combat boots fit him yet. I think you have a way to go Little Man! Notice that the boots don't match each other. :)



No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails