Thursday, December 2, 2010

And The Stockings Were (Finally) Hung...

And the Stockings Were Hung...

Yep, the Pottery Barn Kids stockings that caused me to have a major headache.  They're hung and ready for stocking stuffers.  I love them!  Thank goodness. 

I did have a little more drama after this post.  Jason's stocking came and it was a dud.  The top of the stocking was sewn at an angle so it was way too small.  I emailed customer service and they sent a new one right away.  That should have finally been the end of it, but when I tried to send the dud back, the post office rejected the return label PB Kids sent me.  I'm glad I'm such a patient person. 

I'll show you more of our holiday decorations soon.  It's beginning to look looks a lot like Christmas around here!

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails