Thursday, December 23, 2010

Wrappin' It All Up

Brennan and I have been busy little elves this morning.  We finished up the last of the house cleaning, laundry is steadily going (and I've put the clothing mound in our bedroom away), and we're getting ready to make a cheese ball and some food for Santa's reindeer.  Yummy!

We also made Snickerdoodles, because we just know Santa is going to be extra hungry after he brings in all of our presents.  The only cookies we have in the pantry right now are Nilla Wafers, and that just won't do.

Snickerdoodles
Brennan was in charge of putting the dough balls into the cinnamon and sugar.  I think he found that to be a very tasty assignment.  Obviously, I wasn't able to avoid using my new stove until Christmas.  Darn.

Brennan spent his time between batches of cookies "dancing" to Jingle Bells.  It was the only song on the CD he wanted to listen to, and I think we've listened to it about 437 times today, give or take 50.  Notice the dog and his mad skills at getting on the couch.  ha!  He had been following Brennan around his coffee table dance circuit, but he must have gotten worn out.



I'm surprised Brennan wasn't wearing his Santa hat, too.  I don't know what he's going to do when it's time to pack that thing away.

Santa Hat
Dinosaur jammies and a red Santa hat is a very stylish combo, don't you think? : )

That was a picture from last night, and since I'm sharing pictures I took last night, here's a couple more.

Wrestling Match
Such boys!  These wrestling matches go on quite a bit around here.

Copper
Copper Dog.  He looks like he's wanting to be rescued, but he's just as rambunctious as the other two.

The Boys
And here's my current favorite picture of Jason and Brennan.  Love it.

Well, this will probably be the last post for a few days.  Jason starts vacation tomorrow, so I just plan on sitting back and enjoying our days together.  I know it will all go by too fast.

Oh, and I didn't forget.  Here is our Christmas card this year.

Christmas Card 2010

Merry Christmas Everyone!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails