Wednesday, April 4, 2012

88 Days...

That's how long Jason has been gone.

Another Day

The last few weeks have gone by in Groundhog Day fashion, another day, same as yesterday.

The weather has been dreary, cold and windy, with sporadic bursts of sunshine; typical of Utah this time of year.  Even with the crappy weather, we need to spend more time outside. I think I will make that a priority starting today.

In the Sandbox

I am behind on my photo project. I do have reasons, besides lack of motivation. First, our 6-year-old computer started acting up. In a really bad way. (Please keep your fingers crossed that it doesn't crash on me. It just needs to last a few more months. Thankfully, I have everything backed up on hard drive if it does, but it would still be a big pain). Then I had one of those moments, and stuck my memory card into my camera backwards. It shouldn't have even went in, but it did. I had to use pliers to get it out. Ugh. Between the two of those events, I've lost about a weeks worth of pictures. Thankfully, nothing monumental happened during that time, and I think I can patch my photo project together with other pictures that are on my computer and my phone. Remember...the Groundhog Day effect, or SSDD for those so inclined.

On the bright side, we are almost halfway done with this deployment! And in less than a month, my parents (aka: Nana & Papaw) will be out here and staying for several months.

It will be so great to be with family again.

Every Day

Until then,
Just keep swimming...

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails