Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Naptime Adventures

Brennan used to be the best napper.  You could lay him down and you wouldn't hear a peep out of him for almost 3 hours.  Now?  Not so much.

In my opinion, he still needs to take a little nap in the afternoon or he becomes Mr. Grumperton before supper.  And sometimes he still does.  But most of the time here lately, his opinion is naptime = party time.

Brennan's not just any kind of partier.  Nope, he's a steathy partier.  I can be downstairs not hearing any sounds from upstairs thinking, "Yay, he's taking a real nap today!"  All the while he's making his room look like a huge bomb went off.  (I think a bomb might be a neater option.)

Tuesday when I went upstairs to check on him after only a half an hour, it already looked like a crime scene.  When I opened the door he was holding a wooden letter A from his name plaques that were hanging on the wall, and he says, "Letter A. A... A... A....  A...B...C...D...E."  At least he's practicing his ABC's while he's being Mr. Destructo.  On this occasion he also decided to discover how the inner workings of the Diaper Genie operate.  Of course I had just put a new refill in and he had the bag stretched out all over the room.

I tried to put it back together....
The Genie Undone

.Did you ever wonder how they get all that plastic inside the ring?  Me neither until now. 

All I could come up with is it must really take a genie.

I completely understand the name now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails