Thursday, September 29, 2011

Kid Stuff - Green Volcano

The other day Brennan and I watched the movie Ice Age.
Ice age

While it's not our favorite movie, Brennan kept talking about the volcano at the end.  It was still on his mind hours later, so I decided to go with that thought, and make our own volcano.

I'm sure everyone knows how to make a baking soda-vinegar volcano - baking soda in a cup + pour in vinegar = mini-eruption. Brennan decided he wanted a green volcano, so I mixed some green food coloring in with the vinegar.
Green Volcano - 1
I'm glad one of our shot glasses was able to get some action for this project.  They've been neglected in the cabinet for a long, long time. : )

Bubble, bubble.
Green Volcano - 2

Green Volcano - 3

Green Volcano - 4

Green Volcano - 5

Fun stuff.  Now Brennan wants to make a volcano everyday.

Surprisingly, we're all out of vinegar.

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails