Tuesday, May 18, 2010

All That's Left is to CRAM Teddy in the Suitcase

Well, it's official, tomorrow's the big day.

V-A-C-A-T-I-O-N....ahhhh!

The suitcases are packed (and then some).

The mail is on hold.

The house is scrubbed, dusted and vacummed.

All the laundry is done.

The refrigerator is clean.

The dishwasher is running as I type.

I got my email request to check-in for our flight online.

Now just to get through getting up at 3:30 in the morning, getting to the airport, and entertaining a toddler on two different flights with a two hour layover in between.

Oh yeah, and trying to find room for Teddy, the bear that Brennan hasn't slept without EVER.  If all else fails, he might just have to be my carry-on item. :)

See you all when we return.

Hugs,
Heather

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails