Friday, May 14, 2010

F is for...Friday, Funny Hats, Final Countdown and Football Shoes!

It's been a busy couple of days around here!  We've been gearing up and packing for our Indiana vacation, but of course we had to take a break for some fun.

Yesterday, Brennan and I went outside and played in the yard.  Here is the first video I took using my new camera. 



Here's a picture after a wardrobe change.  Brennan loves to wear hats, and I brought the hat basket out for him yesterday.  I think he has trouble choosing which one is his favorite.  I am definitely going to save this picture to show off during his teenage years!




And here is one of our finds from Target today.  They had all kinds of them in the "$" section.  I don't know who gets more amusement out of them, me or Brennan.  They give me the giggles every time he runs across the living room, so I think that would be me!




Now back to work!  I have some more packing to do, and I have to clear all the "non airplane friendly" stuff out of my purse.  Actually, since I had to do that anyway, I bought a new purse, so I just have to move the good stuff over.  (That's a good way to justify buying a new purse, right?) :)


Have a great weekend!

Hugs,
Heather

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails