Friday, May 7, 2010

The Spaghetti Bandit

Brennan never forgets anything.  It amazes me every day, the things that he remembers, even if it was something that happened months ago.  Sometimes this great memory really works against me.  In this case, it is severely depleting my spaghetti supply.

A couple of weeks ago, I was straightening up the pantry so it was ready for the next load of groceries.  While doing this, I picked up a box of spaghetti from the wrong end and it went all over the floor.  Brennan helped me pick up all the noodles and throw them into the trash can.  What was the lesson Brennan learned from this mishap?  Spaghetti goes in the trash can, of course.  So now, every time the pantry door is open, Brennan makes a beeline to snatch a piece of spaghetti to throw away. 

Just wait until I tell Jason why there aren't any leftovers for his lunch the next time I make spaghetti.

I think more sealable pasta containers are in our near future.



The Spaghetti Bandit in action.

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails