Saturday, June 12, 2010

Friday Favorites - Down on the Farm

Down On The Farm

Last weekend we went to Salt Lake City to check out the Wheeler Historic Farm.  We had a great time, and I have tons of pictures to share.  I definitely recommend going there.  While we were walking around, Brennan decided to climb up on a bench up against the side of the barn.  I was able to get a great picture of him, and I even got eye contact!  That rarely ever happens anymore.  I am going to get some of these processed for sure.  They should make up for not getting a good two year picture.

Have a great weekend everyone!  Nana and Papaw will be here tomorrow.  Yay! 

I hope the weather gets better for them.  It's only 53 degrees and rainy today.  But on the bright side, it will be warmer than where they're at today.  I talked to them last night from Jackson's Hole, WY, and the weather report said temperatures in the 30s and snow!  Gotta love the mountains! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails