Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Strawberry Love

Brennan loves strawberries.  And not just a little.  If we would let him, he would eat a whole gallon.  It was strawberry season when we were in Indiana, and he could snoop out the strawberries everywhere we went.  While we were there, Grandma Brenda made a couple of batches of shortcake strawberries.

Brennan was in heaven.  And as always, he was a big helper.

Mixing Up Some Strawberries
He pulled his chair right up so he could get a good look at how mixing up strawberries works.

Sampling the Goods
"You keep mixing Grandma, I'll just have one."

More Strawberries
"OK, maybe just one more."

That One Must Have Been Sour
That one must have been sour!

OK, I'll Have Another One
"That one looks just right!"

How About One More
"I better get one more!"

Who Me? I haven't been eating all the strawberries!
"Who me?  I wasn't eating all the strawberries out of the bowl!"

Oh My.  I don't think the Utah growing season will be enough to supply this kid.  I wonder if I can grow strawberry plants in my laundry room.

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails