Friday, February 19, 2010

We're Still Here!

I just wanted to let everyone know that I haven't forgotten about the blogs!  I've just been busy with projects, which I hope to post about and show pictures of soon, and Brennan has been taking really short naps, which is the time of the day that I blog and work on projects...so you seen which one has been winning out, huh! 

Also, my computer and flickr (where I store my photos online) haven't been getting along lately, so I've been avoiding anything photo upload related.  I've still been taking lots of photos, and I am still doing my 365 Project on my photography blog, but everything is just a little bit behind.

I promise I will get everything caught up...one day.

Hugs,
Heather

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails