Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Tuesday Travels - Karatas Beach

It's hard to believe we've been in Turkey for over a year now. Last year started terribly with me breaking my ankle, so we were unable to do much or go far from the house until the summer months came around. We did get out as soon as I was able, but those adventures never made it to the blog.

Well, with a new year comes a new start, and since I know you all want to see some pictures of Turkey, I'm going to backtrack and post about those trips until I get caught up. As you can see, I even got really clever, and I'm calling the catch up posts Tuesday Travels.

Tuesday_Travel
Are you ready?

Our first stop is Karatas Beach, located on the coast of the Mediterranean Sea, in the Adana Province. I don't have many pictures, because I spent most of the time just enjoying the beach, and not taking pictures.

IMG_8795
Karatas Beach. It's pretty cool when you go to the beach in Turkey. No sooner than your feet hit the sand, a beach attendant is there to bring you chairs and an umbrella. (For a small fee, of course.)

IMG_8793
The water was nice and warm. Brennan loves to swim. I think this summer we need to get him into swimming lessons.

IMG_8797

IMG_8801

Like I said, not many pictures of our trip to Karatas, but we had a fun time. It is on our list to go back to this summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails