Friday, November 18, 2011

Friday Photos

It's been awhile since I've done a random post, so I thought I'd share some random photos from our week.  Since I always have tons of random this and that, it might even become a regular thing. : )

Taking some snow pictures. (I really need to check to see what's on his camera.)

Snapping Snow

Pumpkin Spice Latte

Pumpkin SPice

Brennan thought his hot chocolate needed some attention, too. :)

Hot Chocolate

A rocket ship.

A Rocket Ship

Some of Brennan's treasures.

Bookcase

Little Globes

Globe Banks

Singing me a song.

Singing

A Smiley Balloon

Smiley Balloon

My jar of hearts

Jar of Hearts

Mmm....Doughnuts.

Mmmm...Doughnuts

My favorite boys (and dog.)

My favorite boys

Have a great weekend!

p.s. Monday is moving day!  Yay!  Which also means I may be MIA for awhile.  I'll be back as soon as I can.

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails