Wednesday, February 5, 2014

365 little things *24-31

Is anyone else watching Sherlock?

sherlock
Ahhhh! I love this show! But now I am bummed that Season 3 is already over (all 3 episodes of it.) I guess I will just have to rewatch the old seasons. Thank goodness for Amazon Prime and a VPN.

And now onto the rest of January's photos...

24-Jan24
January 24 - Little Monsters. We had a no school day, so to keep the boys busy, (and for us to watch some Doctor Who together) my neighbor, Ashley, and her son, David, came over and we made Valentine crafts. We all made some of these furry creatures, and the boys made heart ninjas. Monsters and ninjas = Life with boys.

25-Jan25
January 25 - Like father, like son. So cute. It's like mirror image, time travelling technology!

26-Jan26
January 26 - This house eats glass. I can't even tell you how many things have gotten broken since we've lived in this house. With marble counter tops and tile floors, we've had many, many casualties. These broken bits were formerly a bread pan. Argh!

27-Jan27
January 27 - Cloudy day. This time of the year is typically the rainy season here in Turkey. This was one of those rainy days, and the clouds were doing some funky stuff, too.

28-Jan28
January 28 - Hello, Mr. Snail. Snails are EVERYWHERE and plentiful here.  Escargot, anyone? Ha ha. This gigantic one was making his way in the grass beside our patio.

29-Jan29
January 29 - I like owls. I had forgotten I had this one, and found him the other day when I was going through some craft stuff. He's hanging out on the mantel now. He makes me happy.

30-Jan30
January 30 - Oxidized chocolate. When you pay for Ghirardelli, it should not look like this. Just another quirk of living in Turkey, and believe me there are many!

31-Jan31
January 31 - Multi-Tasker. It was apparently a play Connect 4, Potato Heads, and do science projects all at the same time kind of day. If only I could do the same with laundry, PTA, housework and blogging. I think I need more hands.

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails