Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Hello Blog Readers...

I thought I would just check in.

I wish I had something really wonderful to tell you today, but Brennan and I have just been hanging out around here doing nothing very exciting.  Spring/Summer is finally upon us (today anyway), and the temperature gauge says it 64 outside.  Yay!  Of course this is following a week of almost nonstop  rain, so we'll just be glad for today, and see what tomorrow brings.

Only two more days and Jason will be home!  I can't wait, he's definitely ready to be home, and Brennan asks everyday if Daddy will be home today.  Jason texted me earlier with news that he had just finished his speech, the final thing he needed to complete.  Tomorrow is graduation, and early Friday morning he will be Utah bound.  Whoo Hoo!

This weekend our plans mostly revolve around food.  Jason has been eating bachelor style for six weeks, and  he is ready for some home cookin'.  Our refrigerator and pantry are stocked and ready for feasting.  : )  We also have big plans to go see and ride Thomas the Train.  Shhhh....Brennan doesn't know, it's a surprise.

So though it's been pretty slow for the last few weeks, we have lots of fun stuff coming up!


No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails