Thursday, May 7, 2009

♥ Eight Things ♥

8 Things I'm looking forward to:

1. Most immediate - The weekend.
2. Getting a haircut.
3. My 8 year wedding anniversary.
4. Jason receiving his orders, just so we're not in suspense anymore.
5. Shanny and Andrew coming to stay for the summer.
6. Christmas.
7. Economic stabilization - if that ever happens.
8. Retirement.

8 Things I did yesterday:

1. Worked.
2. Thought about blogging, but didn't.
3. Filled up Brennan's pool and played with him in it.
4. Watched the Twilight movie and was disappointed.
5. Bought Roomba filters off of eBay.
6. Slept terribly.
7. Talked to Jason on the phone.
8. A load of laundry.

8 Things I wish I could do:

1. Create a masterpiece. Paint a painting, write a book or something just to make a tiny mark on history.
2. Have enough time to dedicate to my numerous hobbies.
3. Fly.
4. Go to Ireland, Italy, Jamaica, and Australia. (I know, that's several.)
5. Spend more quality time with Hubby - sans the kiddo.
6. Speak another language fluently.
7. Win the lottery. I guess I would have to play first. LOL
8. Convince Brennan that walking really is a better mode of transportation than crawling.

8 Shows I watch:

1. House, M.D.
2. The Tudors
3. Fox and Friends
4. Extreme Makeover: Home Edition
5. Gilmore Girls reruns
6. Curb Appeal
7. NCIS
8. 24

8 Songs on my music player:

1. Never Tear Us Apart - INXS
2. Little Earthquakes - Tori Amos
3. Hey There Delilah - Plain White T's
4. The Story - Brandy Carlile
5. Love, Reign O'er Me - Pearl Jam
6. Possession - Sarah McLachlan
7. Stolen - Dashboad Confessional
8. Supermassive Black Hole - Muse

8 Favorite warm weather activities:

1. Going to the Beach.
2. Motorcycling (Difficult, since we are without a motorcycle at the moment).
3. Shipwreck Island.
4. Camping.
5. Exploring.
6. Cookouts.
7. Sipping icy blender beverages.
8. Canoeing. haha! I just thought I'd throw that in there for those of you that know Jason and my canoeing track record!!

8 Favorite Happy Things:

1. Honey snuggles.
2. Brennan's laugh.
3. Broccoli Rice Casserole.
4. When the house is clean and I wasn't the one to clean it.
5. Surprise presents.
6. Quiet.
7. Clean Sheets.
8. Hot Tub at the Wind Weaver.

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails