Friday, January 1, 2010

Project: 365 [The Beginning]

Happy New Year!


I've decided to start another 365 project.  The last time I tried this I kind of pooped out after a couple months.  I think I got busy, and missed a day or two so I ended up just scrapping the whole deal.  I'm going to try to do better this time. :)  I think I am going to do monthly (or weekly themes) this time to help inspire me.  Right now, I'm in random mode.  Jut taking pictures of what is happening that particular day.



Here is my day 1 of 365.  Talk about random, I didn't imagine I would start out the project with a picture of raw meat, but besides watching football, we ALWAYS have to get in our healthy, wealthy and wise meal on New Year's Day.  These are the main ingredients in my Black Eye Pea Casserole.


1/365 ~ Healthy, Wealthy and Wise

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails