Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Chocolate Chip Cookies

I made these cookies over the weekend and they were the best. I used half chocolate and half butterscotch chips, because that's what I had. Next time, I think I will use white chocolate chips and some macadamia nuts. There was enough dough that I was able to freeze half of it for later.

Yummy!

Chocolate Chip Cookies

Ingredients:
2 1/2 sticks of butter
1 1/4 brown sugar
1 c granulated sugar
2 eggs
2 tsp. vanilla
Cream together.

Then add:
3 2/3 flour
2 T. corn starch
1 1/4 tsp. baking soda
1 1/2 tsp. baking powder
1 1/2 tsp. salt
a bag of semi sweet chips
Mix together.

Bake at 350 for about 10 to 12 minutes.

{Recipe originally found on the blog Barefoot in the Kitchen.}

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails