Thursday, February 23, 2012

The Deployment Project {Week 6}

Our week in pictures for Week 6.

Here's Brennan trying to play "Here's the church, here's the steeple..." I'm pretty sure this was his steeple. : )

Day36-Sun

Preschool celebrated Valentine's Day on Monday.  Here is Brennan with all the Valentine goodies from his friends.

Day37-Mon

My Valentine flowers from my Honey. By the way, I looked up orange roses, and they symbolize Desire, Enthusiasm, and Passion.  Aww...

Day38-Tue

My lunch on Wednesday.  It was yummy.

Day39-Wed

After Brennan being sick and me being sick, I was feeling cooped up and just had to make a big mess create something.

Day40-Thurs

More of my flowers.  I can't help it, if there are flowers around, I just have to take pictures of them.

Day41-Fri

Not a great picture, but here's what I did with all the cut up paper.

Day42-Sat

And that is that.  I just realized all of my pictures this week were taken in the kitchen/dining area.  You know what they say about the heart of the home... : )

2 comments:

  1. Oh my that is the cutest project ever! I think I may be stealing your idea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the project you made. It looks great :) Glad to hear that you guys are all feeling better!

    ReplyDelete

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails