Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Behind

Hello everyone!  It's been a few days since I've been around.  A really busy week plus being on the verge of coughing up my lungs doesn't leave much time for blogging.  And as my title suggests, aside from being behind on blogging, I feel like I am just off kilter all around.  Which when I think about it, is kind of silly.  Because really, I don't have any deadlines, and the only things I have to do in addition to the day to day normal stuff are my art and painting projects.  Maybe I just have too many of them in the works at the same time.  More on them later.

So really, I just wanted to hop on here to let you know I am still around.  I have lots of pictures to go through and edit, and when that's done I will have my Deployment Project pictures from last week, valentiney goodness, and Brennan's birthday to share.

Here's a peek at the birthday, which is also my favorite picture of the week. : )

Brennan's 4th Birthday

xo,

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails