Tuesday, February 14, 2012

The Deployment Project {Week 5}

I really tried to avoid Brennan's sick germs.  I was not successful.  Ugh.  I was down for the count for most of the week.  I am just now starting to feel human again.  It was definitely not a pleasant time.  Brennan was such a big helper.  One of my favorite things: He's been singing his own bedtime songs since it hurts my throat to talk.  He's so sweet.

Jason's birthday was on Friday.  I had planned to do a special post for him, but obviously that didn't happen.  Happy late Birthday Honey!

I did manage to take a picture every day.  Wanna see?

I was still well on Sunday and I was able to get all crafty wrapping a birthday gift for Shanny.  It's in the mail, I hope you like it!

Day29-Sun

My pothos plant was in desperate need of a trim.  It was getting so long it was reaching the floor.  I am trying to root the cuttings, but so far I've got nothing.  I'll just let these pieces hang out until they grow roots or turn brown.

Day30-Mon

We spent the afternoon building shapes with the dominoes.  I think I better go and disinfect the whole box!

Day31-Tue

One of the girls in Brennan's class gave out birthday treats.  He loves anything that will stick to the window, so this little hand was a big hit.

Day32-Wed

I think he liked his banana snowmen. : )

Day33-Thurs

Chloe dog.  She looks sad in this picture, but she's really not.  She's the most happy-go-lucky dog I've ever seen.

Day34-Fri

Friday and Saturday were my worst sick days.  Of course me being sick didn't stop Brennan from wanting to craft, color, and cook, and he reminded me we hadn't made any goodies all week.  Thank goodness I had a cookie decorating kit in the pantry.

Day35-Sat

And there we have it.  I'm pretty impressed with myself that I've made it 5 weeks now and I've been able to get a picture everyday with very little effort.  Hopefully the next 5 weeks go just as smoothly.

xo,

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails