Monday, May 9, 2011

The My Findin' Glass

I hope everyone had a great Mother's Day!  With Jason being gone, and the weather deciding to be cold and rainy all day, it was pretty non-eventful around here.  Brennan did make my day special though, about every half hour or so, he came up to me and said, "Happy Mudder's Day!"  What a sweetie. : )

Saturday on the other hand was gorgeous!  It was sunny and in the 70s all day!  We spent as much time as we could outside.  Brennan was most excited to see all the bugs that have come out of hibernation and to use his my findin' glass (magnifying glass) like Sid the Science Kid.

There were ants to check out...
Finding Glass 1

...and to capture under the my findin' glass.
Finding Glass 2

And then there were the all time favorite...
Finding Glass 4

...Rolly Pollies.
Rolly Polly Bugs
Of course he had to pick them up too.

And here we are back at Monday again.  I don't mean to complain about the weather all the time, but it's raining and back to 39 degrees again.  Really!?  Blah!

Well I'm off to go pick Brennan up at school.  The theme this week is Dinosaurs, so I'm sure he will have all kinds of goodies to show me and tell me about.




No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails