Monday, February 7, 2011

The Weekend.

Last night I thought of a new requirement for the house Jason and I buy after he retires.  The den or family room or whatever room in the house the Super Bowl will be watched in, has to have that soundproofing insulation stuff on the walls.  And not just for the volume of the TV, no, more so for the decibel level my husband can reach when he watches sports.  Sheesh...I am sure they cold hear him all the way in Texas.  I wish I would have thought to record it...

I think my ears are still ringing. 

Craziness, I tell you, especially since neither the Packers or the Steelers are Jason's team.  I'll just put that on the list of things I don't understand. :-D 

And that is enough about that.  I'm sure everyone has already heard enough opinions on the entertainment and commercial portions of the game, so I won't go into that and bore you. (Worst. EVER!) 

The rest of the weekend was pretty non-eventful.  I did get a couple hours all by myself on Saturday.  Yay!  Jason had some shopping to do, and he took Brennan with him.  You'd think I would have done something really fun, but I just colored my hair, and took a shower.  Not too much fun, but it was nice to do both in a quiet house.

It was warm-ish on both days, so we all did get to spend some time outside soaking up some much needed Vitamin D.  Brennan and Jason ran around in the yard and threw the football.  Brennan's so cute, he told he every few minutes that when he gets big he is going to be a football player and wear a helmet.  It's all about the accessories you know.


And with that, I will leave you with this:
Football Player with the Coke Box Hat
Brennan's "helmet" from this post, back in December 2009.

Some things just never change. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails