Friday, January 17, 2014

365 little things *10-16

10-Jan10
January 10 - Sick Day. Jason hardly ever gets sick, but when he does, he's down for the count. Our couch was Sick Central for a few days over this one. Poor guy. Thankfully, he's much better now.

11-Jan11
January 11 - Goofiness in 3D. Brennan loves looking at 3D books, and taking selfies on my tablet. Combine the two, and throw in Mommy as a willing participant, and you have lots of giggles and goofy faces.

12-Jan12
January 12 - Scooting Around. I'm sure that technically he's too big for this scooter, but he still likes it, so we're good. This was Sunday, and since Jason was feeling a little better and a bit claustrophobic, we went for a drive and then came home and spent some time hanging out outside.

13-Jan13
January 13 - There Will Be Days Like This. This was one of those days, I was busy all day, and didn't even think about picking up my camera until it was way past dark. This Dreamlite puppy is part of Brennan's bedtime routine. **♪ Dream Lite, sleep tight, starry night with Dream Lite.... ♫** Just in case it's been awhile since that song has been stuck in your head. You're welcome.

14-Jan14
January 14 - Bunting in Progress. I've been working on some Valentine crafts this week. This doily bunting was easy, and it consisted of stuff I already had. The best kind of project!

15-Jan15
January 15 - Bye, Bye Banana Tree. - Well, at least temporarily. Our gardener let us know it was time to hack down our gigantic banana tree for the winter. Boo. I know it has to be cut back, and that it will grow back fast, but our backyard looks so barren without it in the meantime.

16-Jan16
January 16 - Artsy Organization.  I've been in house fluffing mode,so today I gathered up all of the art supplies we use most often, and put them all together in a tray on the dining room table. It makes sense, since that's where we use them the most, and their colorful togetherness makes me happy. (For now.) :)

Anybody else out there doing a photo project this year? Let me know...I'd love to follow along!

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails