Thursday, February 28, 2013

Pretty in Pink

It's been awhile since I've taken any pictures of Chloe. Well, pictures that didn't include shenanigans in the backyard or that could be submitted to dogshaming.com.

Like these...

I love the look on her face here. This is totally one of those pictures that needs thought bubbles photoshopped in. (Yeah, I didn't do that obviously.)
What?The dog protruding out of our fence is Brutus, our neighbor doggie. I don't really know why our fences are built with holes in them, but I am glad Chloe isn't any smaller...she can't get her whole body through to the other side either.

As Brennan would say, "Silly Brutus." (...and another missed thought bubble opportunity.)
Brutus

So back to Chloe's photo op. She just had to have some new PINK prettiness for her pictures. My opinion, not hers, of course.  Aww, doesn't she look like a little princess?
Chloe_2
Ha, looks are definitely deceiving in her case!  Our current nicknames for her are Hog Dog, Grumpy Old Man, Scruffaluffagus, and The Lorax. Can pink polka dots counteract all that?

Besides the the beard and eyebrows making her look like a grumpy male Dr. Suess character; we've decided her goal each time she goes outside is to bring every bit of dirt and plant life from the backyard, back inside with her. And most days - she does a REALLY great job!

She's very much a tomboy, so I tried to girly her up.
Chloe_1
Check out that new ID tag. Cute, right!? I love the pink and the little bow. I found it at the Etsy seller ModPaw'd. I am super happy with their service and the quality of the tag. They have lots of really neat designs. This one is called the Bella.

I love it. I've already decided when Chloe gets a new collar, I will order a new tag to match.

Coordinating collars and tags...I'll make her girly yet!

p.s. Just so you know, I did photoshop out our address on Chloe's tag, it is not a flaw in the stamping.

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails